Keystone co-owner Terry Muth’s Week 17 lineup gets the year’s most creative lineup award:
Player1: manning(a.k.a. cindy crawford)
Player2: dillon(Julia Roberts)
Player3: williams(the big mama from Drew Carey)
Player4: rhett (Hale Berry)
Player5: schroeder(my sister)
Player6: dyson(my grandma)
Player7: chrebet(nancy kerrigan)
Player8: mare(cameron diaz -si !)
Note: the connection:
- while manning may not be #1 on a lot of lists right now, he’s definitely in everyones top 10…thus, Cindy.
- some weeks you want to put dillon on the trading block then suddenly he breaks through and you get a glimpse of his true talent…i.e.Julia
- Ricky should take his helmet off once in a while and give it to her to put on.
- for a mid round pick he did o.k. Hale Berry is mid-round or better in any FBL league.
- having Bill on your team is like kissing your sister – 2 points,5 if your lucky – yippeee.
- Dyson -my grandma could’ve scored more than him and she’s been singing the halleluiah chorus for 25 years.
- what did I expect with a bum leg.
- mare-came outa nowhere to add some Latin pizzazz to an otherwise dull team.
**expert analysis – a few keepers, we’ll put the big mama on a diet and underneath that circus tent there’s a babe waiting to unmask herself next season.
Week 17 Quotables:
I can’t believe you let Nick win. You disappointed us, Ying. — Nearly every FFL owner and ex-FFL owner Ying has spoken to since the Fantasy Bowl.