We are at kickoff week 10 of the fantasy football season, so we will have an official season even if there are Covid-related disruptions to the NFL season.
- if the NFL season continues through 17 weeks, we will hold our playoffs and award a Fantasy Bowl championship
- if the NFL season is unable to continue through 17 weeks, we will only award a Fantasy Points championship
NEXT WEEK also marks our usual season deadlines, so keep these in mind:
- kickoff next week is the TRADE DEADLINE: no trades after next week until after the season
- kickoff next week is PROTECTION CUTOFF: no players added to your roster after next week are eligible for protection
- transactions return to first-come, first-serve after all week 11 games are played. (Remember that CBS sports website keeps the players “locked” so first-come transactions are recorded on fflgoo.com first, and then processed on CBS starting on Tuesday each week.)
In what has been an odd season to say the least, we have only 5 teams with losing records. Our Fantasy Bowl teams from 2019 are among those with losing records. Over half the league (seven teams) are at or within 2 games of a .500 record. With 4 weeks remaining, it feels like anything could happen playoff-wise in FFLGOO … if the NFL manages to get the full season in.