Here are the players who finished 1998 with 100 points or better. Points only count for the weeks an individual started.
Ranking — Player — FFL Team — Points
- Davis, Terrell–NYG Griffons–293
- Young, Steve–WIS Cheeseheads–266
- Anderson, Jamal–SYR Blizzard–229
- Cunningham, Randal–CAR Big Bang–201
- Favre, Brett–MVO Impossibles–187
- Anderson, Gary–GBM Graynbald Mud–174
- Hearst, Garrison–NPB Nightmare–173
- Faulk, Marshall–NYG Griffons–171
- Smith, Emmitt–WIS Cheeseheads–168
- Taylor, Fred–NYG Griffons–168
- Freeman, Antonio–RMD Rattlin Raptors–165
- Moss, Randy–NYG Griffons–156
- Owens, Terrell–NDV 2x4s–140
- Del Greco, Al–NYG Griffons–138
- Marino, Dan–DAL Armadillos–135
- Watters, Ricky–GBM Graynbald Mud–137
- Edwards, Robert–MVO Impossibles–135
- Martin, Curtis–BOS Wildcats–134
- Elam, Jason–RMD Rattlin Rapt–129
- Bledsoe, Drew–GBM Graynbald Mud–126
- Sanders, Barry–BOS Wildcats–125
- George, Eddie–MIA Muffdivers–125
- Cunningham, Richie–MVO Impossibles–123
- Longwell, Ryan–SYR Blizzard–121
- Smith, Robert–DAL Armadillos–117
- Galloway, Joey–NPB Nightmare–117
- Hanson, Jason–DAL Armadillos–117
- Murrell, Adrian–KEY Longfellows–116
- Johnson, Keyshawn–NPB Nightmare–115
- Holmes, Priest–CAR Big Bang–113
- Carter, Cris–GBM Graynbald Mud–113
- Rice, Jerry–DAL Armadillos–108
- Andersen, Morten–KEY Longfellows–106
- Chandler, Chris–NPB Nightmare–105
- Brunell, Mark–NYG Griffons–104
- Plummer, Jake–SYR Blizzard–104
- Smith, Antowain–NDV 2x4s–104
- Hollis, Mike–BOS Wildcats–102
- Testaverde, Vinny–KEY Longfellows–102
- McNair, Steve–BOS Wildcats–102
- Smith, Rod–BOS Wildcats–101
- Christie, Steve–CAR Big Bang–101
- Smith, Jimmy–SYR Blizzard–100
- Peterson, Todd–MIA Muffdivers–100
Despite a loss in Fantasy Bowl VII, the New York Griffons topped the 1998 winnings list. A second-place finish combined with the overall points total placed New York on the top. The 1998 winnings list:
- NYG 460 (FB runner-up, top points)
- GBM 395 (FB champion)
- BOS 235 (3rd place playoffs)
- NPB 210 (consolation winner, 2nd points)
- WIS 185 (4th place playoffs)
- CAR 80 (consolation runner-up)
- SYR 75 (top points, non-playoff teams)
- 17 July 99: New Denver 2x4s trade Terrell Owens, WR, 49ers to the Richmond Rattlin’ Raptors for Richmond’s 1999 1st round draft pick, Richmond’s 2000 1st round draft pick, and if Owens scores more than 100 points in both the 1999 and 2000 seasons, NDV also receives RMD’s 2001 1st round draft pick. (Owens’ scoring counts whether or not Richmond plays him.)
- 19 Dec 98: Graynbald Mud drop Alonzo Mayes, TE, Bears; add Jon Kitna, QB, Seahawks.
- 3 Dec 98: Graynbald Mud drop Pat Johnson, WR, Ravens; activate RB Greg Hill, Rams, from IR.
- 1 Dec 98: Boston Wildcats drop Tyrone Davis, TE, Packers; add James McKnight, WR, Seahawks.
- 1 Dec 98: Boston Wildcats place Marvin Harrison, WR, Colts on IR; add Torrance Small, WR, Colts.
- 24 Nov 98: Boston Wildcats drop Chris Penn, WR, Bears; activate Yancey Thigpen, WR, Oilers from IR.
- 24 Nov 98: Boston Wildcats drop Andrew Glover, TE, Vikings; add Tyrone Davis, TE, Packers.
- 18 Nov 98: New York Griffons drop Ryan Leaf, QB, Chargers; add Tremayne Stephens, RB, Chargers.
- 18 Nov 98: Big Carolina Bang drops Bryan Still, WR, Chargers; add Harvey Williams, RB, Raiders.
- 18 Nov 98: Boston Wildcats drop Amani Toomer, WR, Giants; add Terrell Fletcher, RB, Chargers.
- 15 Nov 98: New York Griffons drop Harvey Williams, TE, Raiders; add Rich Gannon, QB, Chiefs.
- 15 Nov 98: Dallas Armadillos drop Charles Jordan, WR, Dolphins; add Mark Bruener, TE, Steelers.
- 13 Nov 98: Syracuse Blizzard drops Chris Sanders, WR, Oilers; add Rashaan Sheehee, RB, Chiefs.
- 11 Nov 98: Boston Wildcats drop Steve Beuerlein, QB, Panthers; add Kerry Collins, QB, Saints.
- 10 Nov 98: Big Carolina Bang drops Keith Poole, WR, Saints; adds Tony Simmons, WR, Patriots.
- 8 Nov 98: Boston Wildcats trade Michael Jackson, WR, Ravens and 1999 2nd-round draft pick to Syracuse Blizzard for Rod Smith, WR, Broncos.
- 4 Nov 98: Mission Viejo Impossible drops Jerald Moore, RB, Rams; adds Skip Hicks, RB, Redskins.
- 1 Nov 98: New Denver 2x4s drop Richard Huntley, RB, Steelers; add Greg Davis, K, Raiders.
- 1 Nov 98: Big Carolina Bang drops James McKnight, WR, Seahawks; adds Orande Gadsden, WR, Dolphins.
- 1 Nov 98: Big Carolina Bang drops Bill Schroeder, WR, Packers; adds Keith Poole, WR, Saints.
- 1 Nov 98: Mercer Mustangs drop Steve DeBerg, QB, Falcons; add Donald Hollas, QB, Raiders.
- 30 Oct 98: Boston Wildcats drop Sean Dawkins, WR, Saints; add Ricky Proehl, WR, Rams.
- 27 Oct 98: Mission Viejo Impossible drops Norm Johnson, K, Steelers; adds Richie Cunningham, K, Cowboys.
- 27 Oct 98: New Denver 2x4s drop Eric Zeier, QB, Ravens; add Trent Green, QB, Redskins.
- 25 Oct 98: Mercer Mustangs drop Rodney Peete, QB, Eagles; add Steve DeBerg, QB, Falcons.
- 25 Oct 98: Big Carolina Bang drops Richie Cunningham, K, Cowboys; adds Steve Christie, K, Bills.
- 25 Oct 98: New Denver 2x4s activate Chris Warren, RB, Cowboys from IR; drop Ernie Conwell, TE, Rams.
- 25 Oct 98: Wisconsin Cheeseheads drop Trent Green, QB, Redskins; add Troy Aikman, QB, Cowboys.
- 24 Oct 98: Boston Wildcats trade Charles Way, RB, Giants and a 6th-round 1999 draft pick to New Denver 2x4s for Chris Penn, WR, Bears.
- 24 Oct 98: Mission Viejo Impossible drops Tshimanga Biakabatuka, RB, Panthers; adds Norm Johnson, K, Steelers.
- 23 Oct 98: Newport Beach Nightmare drops Glenn Foley, QB, Jets; adds Doug Flutie, QB, Bills.
- 23 Oct 98: Boston Wildcats drop Skip Hicks, RB, Redskins; add Amani Toomer, WR, Giants.
- 23 Oct 98: Boston Wildcats place Yancey Thigpen, WR, Oilers on 5-week IR; add Andrew Glover, TE, Vikings.
- 22 Oct 98: Syracuse Blizzard drops Joe Nedney, K, Cardinals; adds Chris Sanders, WR, Oilers.
- 22 Oct 98: Graynbald Mud drop Cary Blanchard, K, Redskins; activate from IR Brad Johnson, QB, Vikings.
- 21 Oct 98: Big Carolina Bang drops Kevin Lockett, WR, Chiefs; adds Bill Schroeder, WR, Packers.
- 15 Oct 98: Mercer Mustangs drop Greg Davis, K, Raiders; add Doug Pelfrey, K, Bengals.
- 14 Oct 98: Miami Muffdivers drop Jason Garrett, QB, Cowboys; add Neil O’Donnell, QB, Bengals.
- 14 Oct 98: Graynbald Mud drop Kerry Collins, QB, Panthers; add Alonzo Mayes, TE, Bears.
- 11 Oct 98: Boston Wildcats drop Danny Kanell, QB, Giants; add Steve Beuerlein, QB, Panthers.
- 11 Oct 98: Mercer Mustangs drop Troy Aikman, QB, Cowboys; add Rodney Peete, QB, Eagles.
- 7 Oct 98: Syracuse Blizzard drops Chris Howard, RB, Jaguars; adds Joe Nedney, K, Cardinals.
- 7 Oct 98: Graynbald Mud drops Chris Sanders, WR, Oilers; adds Cary Blanchard, K, Redskins.
- 6 Oct 98: New Denver 2x4s drop Shawn Jefferson, WR, Patriots; planned to remove Chris Warren off IR, but his 5 weeks are not up. This is awaiting word from the Commissioner.
- 6 Oct 98: New Denver 2x4s drop Will Blackwell, WR, Steelers; add Chris Penn, WR, Bears.
- 4 Oct 98: Mission Viejo Impossible drops Norm Johnson, K, Steelers; adds Mike Vanderjagt, K, Colts.
- 4 Oct 98: Big Carolina Bang drops Scott Mitchell, QB, Lions; add Rob Johnson, QB, Bills.
- 4 Oct 98: Dallas Armadillos drop O.J. Santiago, TE, Falcons; add Doug Brien, K, Saints.
- 4 Oct 98: Miami Muffdivers drop Neil O’Donnell, QB, Bengals; add Jason Garrett, QB, Cowboys.
- 4 Oct 98: Keystone Longfellows drop Jeff Wilkins, K, Rams; add Morten Anderson, K, Falcons.
- 29 Sep 98: Keystone Longfellows drop Rich Gannon, QB, Chiefs; add Vinny Testeverde, QB, Jets.
- 29 Sep 98: Newport Beach Nightmare drops Andre Hastings, WR, Saints; adds Darick Holmes, RB, Packers.
- 27 Sep 98: Dallas Armadillos drop Gus Frerotte, QB, Redskins; add Danny Wuerffel, QB, Saints.
- 26 Sep 98: New Denver 2x4s drop Jim Harbaugh, QB, Ravens; add Eric Zeier, QB, Ravens.
- 26 Sep 98: Boston Wildcats drop Stephen Alexander, TE, Redskins; add Cameron Cleeland, TE, Saints.
- 25 Sep 98: Graynbald Mud puts Greg Hill, RB, Rams on IR (length?); adds Chris Sanders, WR, Oilers.
- 25 Sep 98: Keystone Longfellows drop Mark Bruener, TE, Steelers; add Rich Gannon, QB, Chiefs.
- 24 Sep 98: Big Carolina Bang places James Stewart, RB, Jaguars on season-long IR; adds Priest Holmes, RB, Ravens.
- 24 Sep 98: Newport Beach Nighmare drops Michael Blair, RB, Packers; adds Terry Kirby, RB, 49ers.
- 23 Sep 98: Syracuse Blizzard drops Tommy Vardell, RB, Lions; adds Chris Howard, RB, Jaguars.
- 23 Sep 98: New York Griffons drop Ken Dilger, TE, Colts; adds Wade Richey, K, 49ers.
- 20 Sep 98: New Denver 2x4s drop Steve Christie, K, Bills; add Jeff Jaeger, K, Bears.
- 20 Sep 98: New Denver 2x4s drop Richie Anderson, RB, Jets; add Richard Huntley, RB, Steelers.
- 20 Sep 98: New Denver place Chris Warren, RB, Cowboys on IR; add Ernie Conwell, TE, Rams.
- 16 Sep 98: Mission Viejo Impossibles drop Rashaan Sheehee, RB, Chiefs; add Tyrone Wheatley, RB, Giants.
- 16 Sep 98: Syracuse Blizzard drops Chris Sanders, WR, Oilers; adds Frank Wycheck, TE, Oilers.
- 15 Sep 98: Big Carolina Bang drops Hines Ward, WR, Steelers; adds Charlie Batch, QB, Lions.
- 15 Sep 98: Newport Beach Nightmare drops Germane Crowell, WR, Lions; adds Michael Blair, RB, Panthers.
- 14 Sep 98: Graynbald Mud places Brad Johnson, QB, Vikings on IR (5 week???); adds Kerry Collins, QB, Panthers.
- 14 Sep 98: Keystone Longfellows drop Jason Dunn, TE, Eagles; add Mark Bruener, TE, Steelers
- 14 Sep 98: Big Carolina Bang drops Rob Johnson, QB, Bills; adds Randall Cunningham, QB, Vikings.
- 13 Sep 98: Dallas Armadillos drop Eddie Murray, K; add Derek Loville, RB, Broncos.
- 10 Sep 98: Wisconsin Cheeseheads drop Kenny Bynum, RB, Chargers; add Trent Green, QB, Redskins.
- 8 Sep 98: Boston Wildcats drop Bobby Hoying, QB, Redskins; add Danny Kanell, QB, Giants.
- 8 Sep 98: Wisconsin Cheeseheads drop Stephen Davis, RB, Redskins; add Olinda Mare, K, Dolphins.
- 8 Sep 98: Syracuse Blizzard drops Steve Broussard, RB, Seahawks; adds Troy Brown, WR, Patriots.
- 8 Sep 98: Newport Beach Nightmare places Ki-Jana Carter, RB, Bengals, on season-long IR; adds Raghib Ismael, WR, Panthers.
- 8 Sep 98: Newport Beach Nightmare drops Kerry Collins, QB, Panthers; adds Glenn Foley, QB, Jets.
- 6 Sep 98: New Denver 2x4s drop Jim Druckenmiller, QB, 49ers; add Trent Dilfer, QB, Buccaneers.
- 6 Sep 98: New Denver 2x4s drop Cary Blanchard, K, no team; add Steve Christie, K, Bills.
- 31 Aug 98: Syracuse Blizzard places Byron Hanspaard, RB, Falcons on season-long IR. SYR adds Michael Pittman, RB, Cardinals.
- 29 Aug 98: New York Griffons trade true 1998 1st round draft pick and true 1998 9th round draft pick to the Mission Viejo Impossibles for MVO’s true 1998 2nd round draft pick and MVO’s true 1999 5th round draft pick.
- 29 Aug 98: Wisconsin Cheeseheads trade Antonio Freeman, WR, Packers to the Richmond Rattlin’ Raptors for RMD’s 1998 1st round draft picks (2 of them: Richmond’s true pick and a pick RMD originally acquired from Wisconsin in the Emmitt Smith deal a couple of years ago).
- 21 Aug 98: New York Griffons trade Charlie Garner, RB, Eagles and two 1998 6th round draft picks to the Big Carolina Bang for CAR’s 1998 2nd round draft pick.
- 21 Aug 98: Syracuse Blizzard trade Eric Green, TE, Ravens, to Richmond Rattlin’ Raptors for RMD’s 1998 4th round draft pick.
- 17 Aug 98: NY Griffons trade 1998 1st round draft pick acquired from Dallas (5th overall) to New Denver 2x4s for NDV’s 1999 1st round draft pick.
- 17 Aug 98: Mission Viejo Impossibles trade Andre Hastings, WR, Saints to Newport Beach Nightmare for Tony Gonzalez, TE, Chiefs.
TRADED DRAFT PICKS (1999 and beyond)
- NDV has BOS’s 1999(6) – Way/Penn deal
- NYG has KEY’s 1999(2) – Adrian Murrell deal
- NYG has NDV’s 1999(1) – Draft pick exchanges, 8/17/98
- NYG has MVO’s 1999(5) – Draft pick exchanges, 8/29/98
- SYR has BOS’s 1999(2) – Rod Smith deal
- NDV has RMD’s 1999(1) – Terrell Owens deal
- NDV has RMD’s 2000(1) – Terrell Owens deal
- NDV may conditionally receive RMD’s 2001(1) – Terrell Owens deal (if Owens scores > 100 points in both 1999 and 2000)
|GBM Graynbald Mud **||12-4||8-0||817(4)||661(6)||W – 3||Champs|
|NDV New Denver 2x4s||7-8||5-3||663(10)||628(10)||L – 2||-DONE-|
|SYR Syracuse Blizzard||7-7||3-5||807(6)||622(11)||W – 1||-DONE-|
|MER Mercer Mustangs||3-11||3-5||455(14)||699(2)||L – 4||-DONE-|
|RMD Richmond Rattlin’ Raptors||2-12||1-7||563(13)||642(7)||L – 12||-DONE-|
|WIS Wisconsin Cheeseheads**||9-7||4-2||913(3)||596(12)||L – 3||4th place|
|DAL Dallas Armadillos||8-7||4-2||686(9)||635(9)||L – 1||-DONE-|
|NPB Newport Beach Nightmare||9-7||2-4||973(2)||638(8)||W – 5||Consolation champs|
|MIA Miami Muffdivers||4-10||2-4||589(12)||725(1)||L – 4||-DONE-|
|NYG New York Griffons **||14-2||7-1||1209(1)||679(3)||L – 1||2nd place|
|BOS Boston Wildcats *||11-5||6-2||808(5)||526(14)||W – 1||3rd place|
|CAR Big Carolina Bang||9-7||4-4||779(7)||595(13)||L – 1||-DONE-|
|MVO Mission Viejo Impossibles||6-8||1-7||764(8)||666(4)||W – 2||-DONE-|
|KEY Keystone Longfellows||4-10||2-6||644(11)||666(4)||L – 4||-DONE-|
|** – CLINCHED DIVISION CHAMPIONSHIP * – CLINCHED WILD CARD|
BOS 46, NYG 53
GBM 44, SYR 39
WIS 82, MIA 24
CAR 48, KEY 24
MER 13, RMD 77
DAL 53, NPB 97
MVO 46, NDV 18
BOS 44, WIS 62
SYR 68, CAR 56
NYG 88, DAL 47
GBM 40, NPB 59
MIA 35, RMD 42
MER 32, NDV 17
KEY 52, MVO 28
BOS 28, SYR 27
WIS 40, NPB 37
NYG 53, KEY 41
GBM 85, RMD 45
MIA 39, DAL 26
CAR 31, MVO 26
MER 19, NDV 43
KEY 55, NPB 49
DAL 63, NDV 13
GBM 57, MER 51
NYG 88, CAR 62
WIS 55, RMD 48
SYR 27, MIA 15
BOS 82, MVO 33
CAR 52, MER 29
MIA 25, DAL 37
GBM 37, NDV 28
NYG 67, MVO 32
WIS 60, NPB 43
SYR 44, RMD 13
BOS 28, KEY 24
BOS 18, CAR 17
SYR 30, MER 43
WIS 56, NYG 91
GBM 25, RMD 22
MIA 47, KEY 39
DAL 19, MVO 51
NDV 53, NPB 81
BOS 82, MVO 35
SYR 33, NDV 36
WIS 52, MIA 14
NYG 34, CAR 35
GBM 44, MER 26
DAL 46, NPB 42
KEY 37, RMD 31
BOS 36, MER 18
SYR 31, NDV 40
WIS 23, CAR 34
NYG 72, NPB 58
GBM 58, MIA 48
DAL 38, RMD 32
KEY 23, MVO 38
BOS 37, GBM 53
SYR 68, RMD 49
WIS 48, KEY 32
NYG 80, MVO 44
MIA 76, NPB 42
CAR 52, NDV 52*
DAL 34, MER 32
*-NDV wins tiebreaker on bench points (34 to -3)
BOS 47, NYG 51
SYR 35, GBM 67
WIS 48, DAL 51
MIA 55, NDV 44
CAR 24, KEY 41
MER 24, RMD 14
NPB 52, MVO 23
RMD 30, NDV 32
DAL 29, KEY 22
MER 11, MVO 58
CAR 25, NPB 22
NYG 77, GBM 35
SYR 68, WIS 66
BOS 53, MIA 17
RMD 47, NDV 68
MER 43, NPB 86
CAR 80, MVO 56
NYG 72, MIA 16
WIS 63, GBM 44
SYR 46, DAL 32
BOS 52, KEY 31
BOS 60, DAL 46
SYR 62, NYG 101
WIS 65, MER 16
GBM 62, MVO 77
MIA 49, CAR 72
KEY 44, NDV 74
RMD 28, NPB 86
BOS 65, CAR 59
SYR 86, MER 35
WIS 40, DAL 50
NYG 117, KEY 87
GBM 58, NDV 54
MIA 24, NPB 80
RMD 7, MVO 32
|Playoff Semi-finals (week 15):
NYG 81½, WIS 45
GBM 57½, BOS 22
Consolation Semi-finals (week 15):
CAR 41½, NDV 32
DAL 32½, NPB 55
MVO 79, SYR 51, KEY 39, MIA 29, MER 21, RMD 18
Finals (week 16)
Week 17 scores:
|Cappelletti Division||Engle Division||Paterno Division|
QB Drew Bledsoe (Patriots)
QB Brad Johnson (Vikings)
QB Jon Kitna (Seahawks)
RB Ricky Watters (Seahawks)
RB Dorsey Levens (Packers)
RB John Avery (Dolphins)
RB Larry Centers (Cardinals)
RB Greg Hill (Rams)
WR Cris Carter (Vikings)
WR Irving Fryar (Eagles)
WR Jermaine Lewis (Ravens)
WR Chris Calloway (Giants)
WR Eric Moulds (Bills)
TE Rickey Dudley (Raiders)
K Gary Anderson (Vikings)
QB Dan Marino (Dolphins)
QB Danny Weurffel (Saints)
RB Robert Smith (Vikings)
RB Jay Graham (Ravens)
RB Edgar Bennett (Bears)
RB Leroy Hoard (Vikings)
RB Derek Loville (Broncos)
WR Jerry Rice (49ers)
WR Andre Rison (Chiefs)
WR Herman Moore (Lions)
WR Mushin Muhammed (Panthers)
WR Billy Davis (Cowboys)
TE Mark Bruener (Steelers)
K Jason Hanson (Lions)
K Doug Brien (Saints)
QB Steve McNair (Oilers)
QB Kerry Collins (Saints)
RB Barry Sanders (Lions)
RB Curtis Martin (Jets)
RB Donnell Bennett (Chiefs)
RB Leon Johnson (Jets)
RB Terrell Fletcher (Chargers)
WR Yancey Thigpen (Oilers)
IR: WR Marvin Harrison (Colts)
WR Rod Smith (Broncos)
WR Ricky Proehl (Rams)
WR James McKnight (Seahawks)
WR Torrance Small (Colts)
TE Cameron Cleeland (Saints)
K Mike Hollis (Jaguars)
K John Carney (Chargers)
QB Jeff George (Raiders)
QB Donald Hollas (Raiders)
RB Terry Allen (Redskins)
RB Tiki Barber (Giants)
RB Sedrick Shaw (Patriots)
RB Travis Jervey (Packers)
RB Mario Bates (Cardinals)
RB William Floyd (Panthers)
WR Bert Emanuel (Bucs)
WR Tony Martin (Falcons)
WR James Jett (Raiders)
WR Quinn Early (Bills)
WR Terrance Mathis (Falcons)
TE Irv Smith (49ers)
K Doug Pelfrey (Bengals)
QB Tony Banks (Rams)
QB Neil O’Donnell (Bengals)
RB Jerome Bettis (Steelers)
RB Eddie George (Oilers)
RB Ray Zellars (Saints)
WR Jake Reed (Vikings)
WR Reidel Anthony (Bucs)
WR Robert Brooks (Packers)
WR O.J. McDuffie (Dolphins)
WR Mikhael Ricks (Chargers)
WR Jacquez Green (Buccaneers)
WR Derrick Mayes (Packers)
TE Troy Drayton (Dolphins)
K Adam Vinatieri (Patriots)
K Todd Peterson (Seahawks)
|Big Carolina Bang:
QB Randall Cunningham (Vikings)
QB Charlie Batch (Lions)
QB Rob Johnson (Bills)
RB Warrick Dunn (Bucs)
RB Napolean Kaufman (Raiders)
RB Charlie Garner (Eagles)
RB Harvey Williams (Raiders)
IR: RB James Stewart (Jaguars)
RB Ahman Green (Seahawks)
RB Priest Holmes (Ravens)
WR Curtis Conway (Bears)
WR Orande Gadsden (Dolphins)
WR Leslie Sheppard (Redskins)
WR Tony Simmons (Patriots)
TE Freddie Jones (Chargers)
K Steve Christie (Bills)
|New Denver 2x4s:
QB Trent Dilfer (Bucs)
QB Trent Green (Redskins)
RB Antowain Smith (Bills)
RB Fred Lane (Panthers)
RB Chris Warren (Cowboys)
RB Charles Way (Giants)
WR Charles Johnson (Steelers)
WR Darnay Scott (Bengals)
WR Keenan McCardell (Jaguars)
WR Shawn Jefferson (Patriots)
WR Ed McCaffrey (Broncos)
TE Wesley Walls (Panthers)
K Jeff Jaeger (Bears)
K Greg Davis (Raiders)
|Newport Beach Nightmare:
QB Chris Chandler (Falcons)
QB Doug Flutie (Bills)
RB Garrison Hearst (49ers)
RB Natrone Means (Chargers)
RB Gary Brown (Giants)
RB Terry Kirby (49ers)
RB Darick Holmes (Packers)
WR Keyshawn Johnson (Jets)
WR Joey Galloway (Seahawks)
WR Jeff Graham (Eagles)
WR Charlie Jones (Chargers)
WR Raghib Ismael (Panthers)
TE Ben Coates (Patriots)
K John Hall (Jets)
K Pete Stoyanovich (Chiefs)
IR: RB Ki-Jana Carter (Bengals)
QB Elvis Grbac (Chiefs)
QB Payton Manning (Colts)
QB Vinny Testeverde (Jets)
RB Corey Dillon (Bengals)
RB Adrian Murrell (Cardinals)
RB Robert Holcombe (Rams)
RB Raymont Harris (Packers)
RB Thurman Thomas (Bills)
WR Terry Glenn (Patriots)
WR Kevin Dyson (Oilers)
WR Ike Hilliard (Giants)
WR Eddie Kennison (Rams)
WR Jerome Pathon (Colts)
WR Bobby Engram (Bears)
K Morten Anderson (Falcons)
|Richmond Rattlin’ Raptors:
QB Kordell Stewart (Steelers)
QB Warren Moon (Seahawks)
RB Errict Rhett (Ravens)
RB Karim Abdul-Jabbar (Dolphins)
RB Lamar Smith (Saints)
RB Lawrence Phillips (free agent)
RB Tony Carter (Patriots)
RB Amp Lee (Rams)
WR Antonio Freeman (Packers)
WR Michael Irvin (Cowboys)
WR Michael Westbrook (Redskins)
WR Courtney Hawkins (Steelers)
WR Terrell Owens (49ers)
TE Eric Green (Ravens)
K Brad Daluiso (Giants)
K Jason Elam (Broncos)
QB Steve Young (49ers)
QB Troy Aikman (Cowboys)
RB Mike Alstott (Bucs)
RB Emmitt Smith (Cowboys)
RB Curtis Enis (Bears)
RB Rodney Thomas (Oilers)
WR Rae Carruth (Panthers)
WR Andre Reed (Bills)
WR J.J. Stokes (49ers)
WR Wayne Chrebet (Jets)
WR Joe Jurevicius (Giants)
WR Ernie Mills (Cowboys)
TE Shannon Sharpe (Broncos)
K John Kasay (Panthers)
K Olinda Mare (Dolphins)
|Mission Viejo Impossibles:
QB Brett Favre (Packers)
QB Erik Kramer (Bears)
RB Robert Edwards (Patriots)
RB Skip Hicks (Redskins)
RB Bam Morris (Bears)
RB Tyrone Wheatley (Giants)
RB Chris Fuamatu-M… (Steelers)
WR Rob Moore (Cardinals)
WR Derrick Alexander (Chiefs)
WR Johnnie Morton (Lions)
WR Marcus Nash (Broncos)
WR Mike Pritchard (Seahawks)
TE Tony Gonzalez (Chiefs)
K Mike Vanderjagt (Colts)
K Richie Cunningham (Cowboys)
QB Jake Plummer (Cardinals)
QB John Elway (Broncos)
RB Jamal Anderson (Falcons)
RB Marc Edwards (49ers)
RB Kimble Anders (Chiefs)
RB Tavian Banks (Jaguars)
RB Michael Pittman (Cardinals)
RB Rashaan Sheehee (Chiefs)
WR Tim Brown (Raiders)
WR Michael Jackson (Ravens)
WR Jimmy Smith (Jaguars)
WR Troy Brown (Patriots)
TE Mark Chmura (Packers)
TE Frank Wycheck (Oilers)
K Ryan Longwell (Packers)
IR: RB Byron Hanspaard (Falcons)
|New York Griffons:
QB Mark Brunnell (Jaguars)
QB Rich Gannon (Chiefs)
RB Terrell Davis (Broncos)
RB Marshall Faulk (Colts)
RB Fred Taylor (Jaguars)
RB Duce Staley (Eagles)
RB Troy Davis (Saints)
RB Lamont Warren (Colts)
RB Tremayne Stephens (Chargers)
WR Isaac Bruce (Rams)
WR Randy Moss (Vikings)
WR Frank Sanders (Cardinals)
WR Carl Pickens (Bengals)
K Wade Richey (49ers)
K Al DelGrego (Oilers)